USB-connected enhanced precision (±0.1°C/±1.5%RH) Temperature and Relative Humidity sensor, with a particle filter and aluminium probe enclosure for harsh environments.
129.95 $ CAD
(approx. 102.73$ USD )
With its factory calibrated, linearized and temperature compensated digital sensor chip, it is field interchangeable, and thanks to its precision electronics, extremely small variations in temperature and humidity can be acquired using a standard USB port.
The compact aluminium probe eases integration, even in space-constrained locations, and the built-in particle filter provides protection against dust, soot and other contaminants.
- Probe operating range: -40°C to 125°C.
- Accuracy: ±0.1°C typ. (20°C to 60°C), max ±0.4°C.
- Resolution (Typical): 0.015°C.
- Repeatability (Typical): 0.06°C.
- Material: PTFE membrane
- Efficiency: >99.99% for particles of 200nm
- Relative humidity:
- Probe operating range: 0 to 100 %RH (non-condensing).
- Accuracy: (at 25°C)
- Typical accuracy from 0 to 70°C: ±1.5% from 0 to 70 %RH
- Minimum accuracy at 25°C: ±2.0% from 0 to 80 %RH,
±3.0% from 90 to 100 %RH
- Resolution (Typical): 0.01 %RH
- Sensor cable material: Silicon
- Sensor housing: Anodized aluminium
- USB cable length: 1 meter (3 ft.)
- Operating temperature range (USB cable interface): 0°C to 70°C.
- Powered through USB
- This product is not waterproof.
- Supported by our free QTenki data logger software.
- Operates under Windows (XP, Win7/8/10 64&32-bit) and Linux.
- Computes the dew point, heat index and humidex.
- Simultaneous use of multiple Dracal sensors supported.
- Command-line tool (usbtenkiget.exe) also available (packaged with QTenki)
- Usable with LabView (Guide here)
Internal particle filter
Included USB cable
Real-time graphing with QTenki
Logging with QTenki
Log file example
Ships within 3 business days (*)
|Item #||Description||Price||Availability||Add to cart|
|USB-TRH450||USB relative humidity and wide range temperature sensor||$129.95||In stock|
*: Orders are normally prepared and shipped within 3 business days. The transit time varies according to the country of destination, but between 4 and 10 business days are typical. Business days are Monday to Friday, with the exception of holidays (Canadian or in the distination country).
|QTenki software (Windows/Linux) for our USB sensor products||View|
LabVIEW is a trademark of National Instruments. Neither Dracal Technologies inc., nor any software programs or other goods or services offered by Dracal Technologies inc., are affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by National Instruments.