USB-connected temperature+relative humidity sensor and data logging solution, with a particle filter for harsh environments.
92.00 $ CAD
(approx. 72.73$ USD )
Product Description:The USB-TRH320 is specifically designed for environmental temperature and humidity acquisition. With its factory calibrated, linearized and temperature compensated digital sensor chip, it is field interchangeable. Thanks to its precision electronics, extremely small variations in temperature and humidity can be acquired using a standard USB port.
The compact probe eases integration, even in space-constrained locations, and the built-in particle filter provides protection against dust, soot and other contaminants
- Probe operating range: -40°C to 70°C.
- Accuracy: ±0.3°C (-20°C to 70°C), max ±0.4°C.
- Resolution: 0.015°C (typical)
- Repeatability: 0.06°C (typical)
- Material: PTFE membrane
- Efficiency: >99.99% for particles of 200nm
- Relative humidity:
- Probe operating range: 0 to 100 %RH.
- Accuracy: (at 25°C)
- Typical: ±2% from 0 to 90 %RH
- Max: ±2.5% from 0 to 90 %RH,
±4.5% from 90 to 100 %RH
- Resolution: 0.01 %RH (typical)
- Repeatability: 0.1% RH
 Only if cable is not moved/flexed while the temperature is below 0°C.
- USB cable length: 1 meter (3 ft.)
- Operating temperature range (USB cable interface): 0°C to 70°C.
- Powered through USB
- This product can operate at 100 %RH but is not waterproof. Protect the sensor and CPU against direct exposure to water or snow. Extra housing may be required depending on the application.
- It is recommended to install the probe pointing down to reduce the risk of water infiltration or build-up in the probe.
- Supported by our free QTenki data logger software.
- Operates under Windows (XP, Win7/8/10 64&32-bit) and Linux.
- Computes the dew point, heat index and humidex.
- Simultaneous use of multiple Dracal sensors supported.
- Command-line tool (usbtenkiget.exe) also available (packaged with QTenki)
- Usable with LabView (Guide here)
Sensor and USB connector
Included USB cable
Qtenki (big view tab)
QTenki (real-time graph)
Log file example
Ships within 3 business days (*)
|Item #||Description||Price||Availability||Add to cart|
|USB-TRH320||Precision USB Temperature and humidity sensor, with filter||$92.00||In stock|
*: Orders are normally prepared and shipped within 3 business days. The transit time varies according to the country of destination, but between 4 and 10 business days are typical. Business days are Monday to Friday, with the exception of holidays (Canadian or in the distination country).
|QTenki software (Windows/Linux) for our USB sensor products||View|
LabVIEW is a trademark of National Instruments. Neither Dracal Technologies inc., nor any software programs or other goods or services offered by Dracal Technologies inc., are affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by National Instruments.